Join Us Live on Aug 23rdMembers: Register for Free New Members: Sign Up for a free YOC Account
Watch Dr. Dayan deliver his annual free & live webinar!
Worth 1 CE Hour
The treatment of complex orthodontic cases involves several important steps that include:
- Record taking and assessment to understand the biological foundation of the malocclusion
- Orthodontic treatment planning customized for the individual needs of the patient
- Creating a tooth movement plan and orthodontic force plan to make the changes required clinically
- Mid-treatment evaluations and adjustments depending on clinical progress
- Finishing and a retention plan that is appropriate for the circumstances of the case
In this presentation, Dr. Dayan will show some of the most challenging orthodontic cases and their customized treatment in great detail, so that participants can see all the steps in action from start to finish.
There will be a special Q&A held live! Don’t miss out!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to evaluate orthodontic records and customize orthodontic plans for the individual circumstances of the patient in cases of complex orthodontic malocclusions
- About the biomechanical foundation for aligner orthodontics and how to customize the aligners to support corrections in different planes of space
- How to plan placements of implants for missing teeth even before orthodontic treatment so as to idealize the anchorage situation for more successful tooth movement
Get access to the 60 min webinar from Dr. Dayan at our YOC On-Demand Library on Friday, August 25th.
Not a member? Get an account for FREE: Register HereMembers: Register for Free New Members: Sign Up for a free YOC Account